Thursday, November 3, 2011

Entry Number Five:: RELIEF

So! I hope you've liked the content I've been giving you so far. I know its very wordy, but I cannot buy a new camera until I get out of boot camp, which is months away from now. When I start posting there I promise you it will be full of pictures! Anyways, so today I've decided to write a quick blog post to just let you know where I am. I've got 144 days left until I leave for bootcamp, so I got a while. I really need to start preparing for what its going to be like, and first and foremost comes physical training. I've put on some weight here recently...yeah I know it...and I really need to get back in shape. So today I am going to start building up my running. I have to be able to run 1.5 miles in fourteen minutes (the test at boot camp) so I want to make sure I have that down by the time March comes around. Also I have to work on push ups and sit ups, theres some form of a test with those too. I also have random Navy lore and literature to memorize...Creeds and rules and birthdays...nothing too hard. I've already memorized my sailors creed. I also plan on creating a budget, more of a general prototype, so when I get out of bootcamp I can start saving my money. I have terrible spending habits, and I think its best for me if I have an idea about what I'm going to do before I get there. Anyways, thats my update for November...oh! That reminds me! I turn 21 soon so yayyy!!! <3 Haha, bye loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment