Thursday, December 1, 2011

Entry Number Seven:: DECEMBER

Happy December 1st people! So I havent posted in awhile, but I dont think it really matters...so hi! I'm back. And yours truly is officially 21! How exciting is that. I've started a workout regiment to prepare me for the Navy, so I'm very sore right now. So this month is December. This is the last Christmas I will spend with my family..at least the last Christmas I'll spend being their dependent child, if that makes sense. Since I'll be leaving in March, the next Christmas I will be in a different place in my life- and not everybody in the Navy can get off for Christmas, ya know? But I sure hope so, because I know it will be hard on my family. My sister came down for a visit and to celebrate Thanksgiving with us! It was nice to see you Kay! You're so beautiful, and I hope one day you see that. Well, thats enough writing...I'm trying to keep these short if at all possible. I'm going to go ahead and add a video I posted on my youtube channel so you can watch it if you get bored. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment